Saturday, May 18, 2013

Greetings All

Greetings in the Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ! Last night as I was sharing dinner with my wife, at one of our favorite buffet places, she noticed a customer in the booth behind us. The waitress had been speaking with him, then brought him a plate from the buffet. He was blind, and was alone. After a time, he was sitting there and had finished his plate. My wife said we should help, but I was hesitant. I did not want to intrude. I did, at the urging of my wife after a short time, ask him if he needed any help. It turns out he was waiting for a certain item to come out, which happens at 4:30. Friends, there are always opportunities to work for God! It may be preaching in front of many, it maybe asking a blind man if he is hungry. I almost passed up this chance, but my wife saw it clearly. I am thankful to have her! Praise God, serve God. In His service... Matthew 25:40 - "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' Now is the Time to Worship! May God Richly Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment