Thursday, March 17, 2011

Greetings All

Greetings in the Simplifying Name of Jesus Christ!
The other day I was looking for some paperwork I knew I had kept, but could not remember where. As I looked through the clutter of my room, the experience brought a thought to mind. How many of us out there have lives so cluttered we can't find time for Christ? Keeping an organized life is something we need to work on to make sure we consistently have time for God each day. Discipline yourself to make it the same time each day, and soon you'll have a habit! Discipline develops consistency, consistency develops habit, and habit by nature is easy!
Luke 9:23 says, "Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."
Now is the Time for Worship!
May God Richly Bless You, My Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment