Friday, February 25, 2011

Greetings All

Greetings in the Refreshining name of Jesus Christ!
It's snowing here in Southern Maine, again! About this time of year we are ready to see the end of snow, but snow makes a point! Snow covers all imperfections otherwise noticable. Instead of looking at unkept roads, or brown grass, or the odd bit of trash strewn about, we see fresh, clean, neat snow. Jesus made us a promise, one that refers to snow! He told us if we accept His gift of salvation we shall be made white as snow! Our sins would no longer be seen by God! I don't know about you, but this is definitely something I want for me! I want it for you too!
Pray with me;
"Lord, I am a sinner. Your word says if I accept you as my savior, I shall be made white as snow! Forgive me Lord for my sins. Thank you for taking my place on the cross! I ask you to dwell within my heart Lord. Amen." If you prayed this, welcome to the family of Christ! Know that you are forgiven, and your sins are covered! Jesus is faithful in His promise!
Isaiah 1:18 says, "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Now is the Time for Worship!
May God Richly Bless You, My Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment